Anthony Saliba – Option Spread Strategies
“Proven author Anthony Saliba provides step-by-step instructions for spread trading techniques for options traders. Saliba helps readers understand the nuances of each technique, when to employ each spread strategy, and how to adjust when market conditions change. This hands-on guide includes quizzes and a final exam to help readers test their comprehension”
The goal with this book is to take a basic approach to teaching the intricacies of advanced option strategies so investors can successfully put
them to use in their own portfolios.
Prior to buying or selling an option, one must receive a copy of the booklet “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.” Copies of this document are available at www.theocc.com/publications/risks/riskchap1.jsp or from International Trading Institute, Ltd., 311 South Wacker Dr., Suite 4700, Chicago, IL 60606.
- Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors.
- In order to trade strategies discussed in this book, an individual must first have his account approved by a broker/dealer for that specific trading level.
- No statement in this book should be construed as a recommendation to purchase or sell a security or as an attempt to provide investment advice.
- Writers of uncovered calls or puts will be obligated to meet applicable margin requirements for certain option strategies discussed in this book.
- For transactions that involve buying and writing multiple options in combination, it may be impossible at times to simultaneously execute transactions in all of the options involved in the combination.
- There is increased risk exposure when you exercise or close out of one side of a combination while the other side of the trade remains outstanding.
- Because all option transactions have important tax considerations, you should consult a tax adviser as to how taxes will affect the outcome of contemplated options transactions.
- The examples in this book do not include commissions and other costs. Transaction costs may be significant, especially in option strategies calling for multiple purchases and sales of options, such as spreads and straddles.
- Most spread transactions must be done in a margin account.
Share Course Option Spread Strategies, Free Download Option Spread Strategies, Option Spread Strategies Torrent, Option Spread Strategies Download Free, Option Spread Strategies Discount, Option Spread Strategies Review, Anthony Saliba – Option Spread Strategies, Option Spread Strategies, Anthony Saliba.